Australia – ARCS
Annual Conference Global impact through innovation and dealing with emerging threats on 4-5 March 2021 at the ICC, Sydney (NSW).
The sessions will cover:
- National Medicines Policy
- Tension between affordability and access to new innovative therapies
- Democratising innovation across all aspects of research and development
- What’s next for personalised medicine?
- Ramifications of emerging regulatory and policy changes: Local response to global changes
- Research accountability including clinical trial governance update, resourcing and budgets
- Impact of technologies in trial conduct (including telemedicine, tele-trials, eConsent, RBM, EMR and eConsent)
- Actualising patient centricity
- Data management, transparency, privacy and cyber security
- Advances in artificial intelligence and computer-based learning in health
- Important pharmacovigilance and medical technology post market vigilance updates
- Value based Health Technology Assessment
- Medicinal Cannabis – emerging potential